WAPC RYŚ IRBIS ORCWS 30
WZM > WAPC RYŚ IRBIS ORCWS 30
Wheeled Armoured Personnel Carrier IRBIS ORCWS 30
- Length: 6.43 m
- Height: 2.37 m
- Width: 2.50 m
- Clearance: 0.40 m
- Weight: 13 500 kg.
- Maximum road speed ≥ 100 km/h.
- Maximum amphibious speed ≥ 10 km/h.
- Range above than 600 km.
- Obstacle crossing: elevation angle ≥ 60%, ditch ≥ 2 m, vertical walls ≥ 0.4 m.
- The vehicle has an add-on armour made of armour plates with composite elements.
- The vehicle is adapted to the air transport (transport aircraft HERCULES C-130 type)
- Service disk brakes, two-way with ABS, hydraulic with pneumatic activation.
- Parking disk brakes, pneumatically controlled.
Drive / Propulsion
- Drive configuration
- Maximum power 6×6 312 kW or 259 kW
Rapidly replaceable powerpack (time of replacement: 20 minutes).
- 24 V DC dual cable electric installation, made in RAYCHEM system.
- The vehicle has the lights required for public roads traffic.
- Filtro-ventilation system
- Launching winch with electric drive – 5.4 tonnes towing power.
- Fire-extinguishing system.
- ELBIT ORCWS 30 mm turret with 7.62 mm MG.
- barrel elevation angle: -16° to +60°,
- Day and night sighting system.
- Independent 2-axis system of armament and sighting system stabilisation.