WAPC RYŚ IRBIS RCWS 30
WZM > WAPC RYŚ IRBIS RCWS 30
Wheeled Armoured Personnel Carrier IRBIS RCWS 30
- Length: 6.43 m. Height: 2.37 m. Width: 2.50 m. Clearance: 0.40 m. Weight: 13 500 kg.
- Maximum road speed ≥ 100 km/h.
- Maximum amphibious speed ≥ 10 km/h.
- Range above than 600 km.
- Obstacle crossing: elevation angle ≥ 60%, ditch ≥ 2 m, vertical walls ≥ 0.4 m.
- Ballistic protection against S.A. ammo according to customer requirements. The vehicle is adapted to the air transport (transport aircraft HERCULES C-130 type)
- Service disk brakes, two-way with ABS, hydraulic with pneumatic activation.
- Parking disk brakes, pneumatically controlled.
Drive / Propulsion
- Drive configuration: 6×6
- Maximum power: 312 kW or 259 kW.
Rapidly replaceable powerpack (time of replacement: 20 minutes).
- 24 V DC dual cable electric installation, made in RAYCHEM system.
- The vehicle has the lights required for public roads traffic.
- Filtro-ventilation system
- Launching winch with electric drive – 5.4 tonnes towing power.
- Fire-extinguishing system.
- 1 RAFAEL RCWS turret 30 mm with 7.62 mm MG. ( R emote – C ontrolled W eapon S tation)
- barrel elevation angle: -20° to +60°,
- Turret rotation maximum speed: 1 rad/s,
- Day and night sighting system.
- turret stabilisation electric system.