WAPC RYŚ KAKTUS
WZM > Production > WAPC RYŚ > WAPC RYŚ KAKTUS
WAPC KAKTUS was designed as an universal command vehicle equipped with a modular system of communication and data transmission. A package design enables to introduce any configuration, depending on application in various army command systems. The vehicle can be rapidly adapted to another use depending on command level.
The vehicle is equipped with an independent power supply source.
Example of components configuration:
- FONET intercom system.
- DD 9620 on-board terminal.
- BFC 201 terminals.
- Panels with linear tracks.
- 12,5 kVA power supply, produced by ARMPOL.
- Heating system.
- Set of 3 RRC-9500 digital radio stations.
- ŁK-44 switchboard-terminal equipment.
- TRZ power supply distribution panel.
- Digital radio link.
- MK16A communication module.
- RK – 128/2 cable regenerator.
- Encrypting device.
- Antenna mast (12 or 24 m).
- SZAFRAN automated command system terminal.
- LITEF navigation system.
- HARRIS FALCON II RF-5800H 150 W radio.
- Anti-explosive system.