WAPC RYŚ AZALIA
WZM > Production > WAPC RYŚ > WAPC RYŚ AZALIA
Firing Control System Command Vehicle AZALIA for 155 mm SP howitzer KRAB battalion.
The vehicle is made on WAPC RYŚ basic chassis.
The AZALIA system is designed for long range artillery firing control. The IT system applied for data transfer for every cannon of the battalion permits to every cannon to fire separately when the field position is defined, and gives the possibility of data transmission and of information exchange in real time. The vehicle is equipped with an independent power supply source.
The vehicle can be connected to the external Ethernet network.
The vehicle is equipped with the following devices:
- FONET intercom system, produced by WB ELECTRONICS.
- DD 9620 on-board terminal, produced by WB ELECTRONICS.
- BFC 201 terminals, produced by WB ELECTRONICS.
- Panels with linear tracks, produced by WB ELECTRONICS.
- 12,5 kVA power supply, produced by ARMPOL.
- Air-condition, produced by EBERSPRACHER.
- Heating system, produced by EBERSPRACHER.
- Three RRC-9500 digital radio stations, produced by ZR RADMOR.
- ŁK 24A switchboard-terminal equipment, produced by TRANSBIT.
- TRZ power supply distribution panel, produced by WZŁ (Military Communication Works) No. 2 in Czernica.
- LITEF GmbH navigation system.
- DEUGRA anti-explosive system.